Friday, October 15, 2010

Gangs on tn blvd???????

Last Friday at around 3:30 my brother came off of the yellow private bus provided by Mount Saint Michael High School and he was approached by three young guys. The guys were dressed in the colors red and blue and had the Dominican flag hanging from the back right pocket from their jeans. One of the guys approached my brother and told him to, "let him hold" his true religion Letterman jacket. The term, "let me hold" means for the person to have the item. My bother said no and the guy came up and punched him in the face.

My brother ran two blocks, where they caught up to him and threw him to the floor. They kicked him, threw everything in his book bag on the floor and tried taking his Letterman jacket before someone came out of their house from hearing all of the noise and ran to help my brother.

A car pulled up and the three guys got in before they drove off they yelled, "DDP, nigga". DDP is an Hispanic local gang that calls themselves, "Dominicans Don't Play". I found it odd that the gang would be in the neighborhood since they usual hang out in South Bronx and Washington Heights.

My question is, "Could Throggs Neck be turning into a breeding ground for these gangs'?

No comments:

Post a Comment